Keep it safe! As per the Czech goverment restrictions, you can enter the festival with a negative Covid-19 test.
An official covid sampling site will be set up on-site, where it will be possible to get an antigen test on Covid-19 with a certificate of uninfectivity. Below you will find the exact rules, please read them thoroughly. Thank you!
FESTIVAL ENTRY RULES
Upon arrival, all visitors must prove one of the following conditions:
- to submit a signed affidavit of the covid uninfectivity – download here
- get tested directly at the festival (official sampling point, price 210 CZK (aprox 9€)
- document a negative RT-PCR test – not older than 7 days
- prove a negative POC (so-called antigenic) test up to 72 hours old (test from the sampling point, from work, from school..)
- to prove the occurrence of a laboratory-confirmed covidem-19 disease no longer than 180 days before the day of the event
- administration of at least the first dose of vaccine against covid-19, at least 22 days from which time.